Physical Fitness is important for us. But can you be physically fit by doing exercises at home? That is the question that might confuse you from time to time. Even though you have joined the gym, the timing of the gym is getting hard for you to manage, it might be interrupting your leisure time or work time. And thus it is not serving to benefit you. Well, the good news is you can get fit by working out at home only but then again consistency is the key. You have to be very serious with your workout routine.
How can you bring fitness at home?
- Form a workout routine and be very strict with the routine. Strictly avoid the bedroom as you won't get the amenities and equipment at home which are available at the gym.
- Surf the internet and look for desirable workouts available on YouTube and various social media sites. You can also opt for observing pictures in Magazines for performing the correct posture.
- Look for an exercise partner, he or she can be anyone from your family, friends, or neighbourhood as it will motivate you to opt for working out daily.
- Schedule your workout and look for a planner one month in advance. There might be non-avoidable work on certain days, in that case, reschedule your workout immediately.
- You can also make a journal to track your progress and breakthroughs. Don't get demotivated on experiencing bad days as every day can't be productive and that's okay.
- Set goals, like losing 30 pounds or running for 20 minutes, and don't set unexpected goals as they would end up demotivating your daily progress.
Strategies To Implement Fitness at home
1. Make your favourite playlist
Music is an important part of workouts. Most people believe in listening to only upbeat energetic music which feels motivating while performing workouts.
However, you can play any music of your choice while working out which would help you distract from the pain and enjoy your workout. It’s a great way for getting fit at home.
It has been proven from studies that listening to soothing music after completing a daily workout helps you to feel calm, satisfied, and rejuvenating. It further boosts your serotonin and dopamine level for your quick recovery.
2. Regularly take plenty amount of water
Most people don't stay hydrated for the whole day, they are the ones who face a lot more problems while working out as during a workout your body sweats out approx 2-10 percent of your body weight.
The ones who keep them hydrated throughout the day can work out with more energy and less exhaustion.
The amount of water you are supposed to drink in a day in litres is decided by the number you get upon dividing your body weight by 0.033.
3. Opt For using Free Weights
Machines are quite helpful for beginners to go through their workout process but using free weights instigates your hormonal responses and works on your muscles effectively resulting in much quicker results.
The use of dumbbells and kettlebells enables you to evidence your body goes through the greater transformation you are aiming for.
Studies have proven that working out at home also gives you desirable results, the most important thing you need to maintain is consistency in that case as you have to be your own master and strict with your routine. With proper knowledge and posture, you can get the most out of your workouts. Keep track of your regular progress and reward yourself in small steps for achieving your goals.